Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Home Sweet Home - Challenge

Another beautiful day, today I had a few hours of hitting practice with my friend Kay this morning.  I haven't seen her in a long time, so it was great to catch up and play some tennis with her.  I rode home just in time for the delivery of our new dining room set...love it!  Then my husband surprised me with some cupcakes from my favorite bakery...a day doesn't get any better than today ;)



I'm entering a card in the Less is More Challenge.  This challenge calls for a one layer card that reflects home.  I think this is the perfect clean and simple card, that reflects my bright and happy style!  And of course, reflects my love of the critters in our yard, including the birds!!







For this card, I simply stamped all of the elements on to the white card stock and used my Copic Markers to color the images.  Nothing too complicated, but in the end it turned out pretty cute!









Supplies:
  • Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home; Paper Smoothes Hootie
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic Markers

6 comments:

  1. Lovely bright, happy colours Susan, what a fab one layer!
    Thank you very much for joining us.
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bird houses, especially the purple one!!

    Kathyk
    aka the Purple Princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, such cute images and fab colours. A really adorable little card!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fun images and colours Susan and a fantastic design for our home challenge. .Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely, your colouring looks so vibrant!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really caught my eye on the Less is More blog. Gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete