Thursday, August 20, 2015

Tag You're It - Challenge Reminder

A beautiful day!  A little tennis and workout in the gym this morning.  Then some lunch in the backyard.  A bunch of work in the afternoon (oh no!)...but my day ended on a happy note with a wonderful dinner cooked by my husband!  Thank you husband!!



If you haven't had a change to create a tag for the current Tag You're It Challenge #28, don't worry, there's still time!

Jen's inspiration is a fun one, so I decided to make another tag.

Here's my second take on the challenge...




For this tag, I was inspired by having one main image holding a balloon.  I decided to use my favorite monster stamp from My Next Stamp and colored him with my copic markers.

I then decided to die cut some banners across the top and ended the tag with my sentiment banner.  So similar to Jen, a bit of coloring, some die cutting and a banner!

Head on over to Tag You're It, we are looking forward to seeing what you come up with!






1 comment:

  1. How adorable is your little balloon-toting monster! His big smile and four eyes: hilarious! Fabulous tag...he's a smile-maker and day-brightener in every way!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete