Friday, October 2, 2015

Tag You're It - Challenge #31 Reminder

If you haven't already created a tag for the most current Challenge at Tag You're It, you'll need to do so, it really is fun!




For this challenge, Jeanna Jachna created this lovely fall tag.  It really is a nice inspiration for this time of the year.  I do love these colors---burnt orange, gold and teal.  A great combination!



Here's what I came up with...can't wait to see your entries...






This was a nice simple tag.  I stuck with the colors that Jeanna used for her tag.  I worked in the teal with my sentiment on the bottom.  I used a bit of Distressed Ink on it to give it a bit more dimension.











Supplies:
  • Bazzill Card Stock:  Candy Corn
  • Simon Says Stamps Card Stock: Aubrey Blue
  • Gold Foil Paper
  • Distressed Ink:  Peacock Blue
  • Lawn Fawn Die: Hello
  • Simon Says Stamps Die:  Meadow Rue
  • Versafine Onyx Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment