Friday, November 6, 2015

Tag Your It Challenge #34

Today we have a new challenge over at Tag You're It.

I'm excited to be able to provide the inspiration for this challenge.  As I was creating this tag, I was thinking of the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday, which for me translates into family.  At the same time, I not quite ready to give up the bright colors of summer.  Thus, I just combined the two!!








Because this is a busy time of year, I opted for a clean and simple tag.  I simply stamped the imaged and colored them with copic markers.  A quick and easy way to create a festive tag!
I can't wait to see what you come up with, head on over and add your link...

Thanks for participating!

3 comments:

  1. Susan, your home-and-family themed tag is both delightful and heart-warming. We celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada back in October, but I'd happily do a second on your US date! Your tag reminds me of how much I love my family!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your tag. The sentiment along with those images say it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is simply adorable, and I loved being inspired by it.

    ReplyDelete