Wednesday, November 25, 2015

You're Special

Wow...it is freezing outside.  My tennis match for this afternoon was just cancelled, so my husband has offered to go hit with me for awhile---yeah!  However, before I go, I wanted to sneak in this post.




I'm participating in a challenge over at CAS(E) this sketch, #150.  I just love these clean and simple challenges.  I've decided to step away from Christmas for a moment and came up with a bright and happy card, using some of my favorite colors.

Here's my take on the sketch...let me know what you think!




I started by cutting down some cardstock, then stamping my little creatures.  For the one in the middle, I drew a few dots to make him a bit...special!  I then colored all of them with Copic markers.  Stamped the sentiment and and stamped a few little circles below the sentiment for a little extra color.

As a final touch I added Wink of Stella to the dots on the green creature (though you can't see it well in the photograph!)

This can be a simple one layer card, or you can attach it to some colored cardstock---which I did here.

Supplies:
  • Neenah Solar White Cardstock
  • Bazzill Card Stock:  Juicy Pear
  • Alley Way Stamps:  Meltdown
  • Paper Smooches:  Sentiments
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete