Thursday, March 10, 2016

CASology - Laugh

Another storm heading in tonight...good thing we hit the tennis court today before everything is wet again.  We had a few fun practices this week in between the storms...we are expecting a few wet days so I'll have to head to the gym tomorrow....bummer!  Thanks husband for practicing this week!

I made this card a few days ago and thought I would enter it into the most current CASology Challenge - Laugh!  Here's my take on the challenge...





Looking at these Silly Monsters always makes me laugh, so I thought it would be perfect for this challenge!

I started by coloring my monster and attaching her to some foam tape.  I then stamped my sentiment.  I thought I would add a few splashes of color as a final touch!

Thanks for stopping by!






Supplies:
  • Neenah Solar White Cardstock
  • Your Next Stamp - Silly Monsters
  • Lawn Fawn 
  • Copic Markers
  • Distressed Ink - Peeled Paint
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Versafine Satin Red Ink

9 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and cheerful card, Susan! :) I love the added splashes of color and the pop of red in the sentiment looks awesome!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, funny and fabulous! Love the colour treatment you did on that fantastic little monster. A brilliant card.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really good for a few laughs. Love your silly monster and CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness personified!! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan your monster is so cute and coloured perfectly! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your HM at CASology! You card makes me laugh, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your silly cute monster Susan, great card too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete