Friday, March 4, 2016

Tag You're It Challenge - Easter Tag

Today is my rest day...per my husband :0  So instead of hitting tennis balls or riding my bike, I opted for some yard work!  Wow, this is going to be the year of the weeds...so I'm going to embrace some of them :)




Anywho, there is another challenge going on over at Tag You're It.  Lovely inspiration tag from MaryBeth!  Come on over and add your tag to the blog...if you win, you'll be our next guest designer!

Here's my take on the inspiration.






I was inspired by MaryBeth's soft colors and floral tag.

I stamped my flowers and die cut them.  I then cut my leaves from soft green paper and gave them a bit more color from my distress ink.

I then stamped my sentiment and added a few dots and stars as it was looking just a bit too empty for me!


Look forward to seeing what you come up with!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag Susan, adding the extra sponging really makes the leaves pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty flowers you used on your beautiful CAS tag , Susan! The sponged leaves are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete