Monday, August 15, 2016

Birthday - Take Two

Okay, I'm getting a bit bored with my low activity level.  But each day I'm feeling a little stronger.  I went to the gym today to work out on the stationary bike and that was fun---can't believe I'm saying working out in the gym is fun!

Anywho...I ordered some new VersaColor and Versafine ink and wanted to check out the colors. I'm in desperate need of birthday cards, though aren't we always :)  I decided to remake this card that I had made several months back.






I started by stamping my sentiment in the middle.  Then I used a circle die to lightly sketch my circle, I then used an old Hero Arts Mini Stamp to stamp my flowers in a circle.  It is not a clear stamp, so it was a little bit hit and miss to see if I would get it in my circle.  In the end, I think I did okay...and I love these vibrant colors!







Here's a close up of the card.  The VersaColor and Versafine inks, are the best.  The color is very vibrant and the stamped image is super clear!

I mentioned this was a remake of a older card I made.  Click here to see the old version!






Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. Great card here, love the bright colours and pretty flowers ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete