Friday, September 16, 2016

Tag You're It - Challenge #56

Went out for a bit of tennis with my friend today.  It was nice to get out, but miss my husband on the court...everyone is asking about him and we hope he will be back on the courts in the near future!  That is our goal!



We have another challenge starting today over at Tag You're It.  The inspiration tag was created by our guest designer Taheerah Atchia.  This is so pretty, simple and elegant!

Here's my take on the challenge.  We would love to see what you come up with.



For this tag, I started with some light teal paper and die cut the tag.

I then used my very old alphabet stamps (not sure who even made this set), and stamped my sentiment with turquoise pigment ink from Versacolor.

I then added a few silver stars and some teal confetti!


Supplies:


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on Taheerah's tag, Susan! Such a fun sentiment, and I love how you added the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet and simple tag. The stars are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the addition of the confetti and glitter stars in place of the splatter, and that sentiment font is awesome! Gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete