Sunday, February 19, 2017

CAS on Sunday - Critters

Another rainy day...no tennis today, so I will head out to the gym....again!  Can't wait until it drys out and I can play some tennis!

We have another challenge starting over at CAS on Sunday.  The theme for this challenge is Critters.  How cute is that!  Here's my take on the challenge...


I love bunnies so this stamp set is just perfect for me.

I started by stamping and masking the bunny. I then added the background clouds.  Once that was completed, I colored the bunny with Copics and die cut the hearts.  I inked the hearts with Distress Ink and added them as balloons.

I then cut the grass from green cardstock and added the sentiment.




Here's a close up of the card!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!











Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. such a happy, cute and fun card...like the way you sponged the bkg.
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunny is so adorable! Beautifully colored, Susan! Your cloud background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete