Friday, April 21, 2017

Tag You're It - Challenge #70

What a beautiful spring day!  Nice week to be on the courts playing both singles and doubles.  The beautiful weather is continuing so more fun to come!

We also have a challenge starting over at Tag You're It!  Here's the inspiration tag...from our guest designer Kim Heggins.  Isn't this just the cutest tag ever?

I'm sure you can come up with a bunch of great tags with this fun inspiration. Here's my take on the challenge, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!



I started by stamping my balloons on the tage and coloring them with copics. I masked the balloons and added the brick background.

I then stamped my bear on separate card stock and colored him.  I was going to pop him on on foam tape, but in the end, I just glued him on the tag.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!








Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Your birthday themed tag is so sweet. All of your images are colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete