Friday, February 9, 2018

CAS on Friday - Die

Another beautiful week, it seems like spring here.  I'm not quite ready for this warm weather and hoping for a bit more winter before it is over.  Anyways, it does give us plenty of time to hit the beach and courts!

We have another challenge starting today over at CAS on Friday.  Our theme for this challenge is Die. Simply use a die cut image on your card.

Here's my take on the challenge...



I simply stamped my flower images on card stock.  I added a few other images around in a light grey color.

I then stamped my sentiment and used the inlaid die technique for the birthday sentiment.  I like using inlaid die as it is easy for mailing and it feels like I'm putting together a puzzle.



Here's a bit of a close up, where you can see the inlaid die a bit better.

Looking foward to seeing what you come up with!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Susan ;O)
    I love the dies you used ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fresh colours, it really like spring :)
    I love the inlaid technique!
    Hugs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Susan. I love the stamps and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty flowers and I love the grey details with them. The inlaid die is fabulous and always fun to do!

    ReplyDelete